Case-Mate launches “I Make My Case Music” to the entertainment Industry at The GRAMMY Awards Lounge!
Who loves Case – Mate?
Herbie Hancock,Greg Grundberg,Esperanza Spalding,Jerry Cantrell of Alice In Chains, Legendary producer Jimmy Jam ,Justin Guarini ,Keny Wayne Shepherd ,Nicole Ari Parker,Michael Chiklis,Alex Band, Angela Basset, Ceelo, Bobby Brown, LeAnne Rimesm Alison Sweeney,Dierks Bently and B.o.B.,Jackson Brown,Matt Bellamy from Muse , Mathew Morrison and Marika Shaw
What is Case – Mate?
Case-Mate has partnered with the GRAMMYS and made the official GRAMMY Case whichwill be unveiled at the Grammy Social Media party tomorrow, and what perfect timing with Apple launching their Iphone with Verizon. Case-Mate is featuring its latest products at The Official Lounge for the A GRAMMY Awards. I Make My Case is the first Web site of its kind in the mobile accessories space that allows users to create their own original composition by re-mixing the designs of internationally-renowned graphic artists, including Joshua Davis, Deanne Cheuk, Thomas Hooper, Matt Moore, Hannah Stouffer, Ray Frenden, Anthony Yankovic, Nigel Dennis, Shadow Chen, Chuck Anderson and more. Consumers who want the end-result without the effort can purchase a pre-designed case from the site as well. Designed for true customization, I Make My Case allows users to choose all elements of their case starting with the background color scheme and shade. From there they can pull in a variety of elements, including artist-rendered illustrations such as dinosaur skulls, mushroom caps, gems and doodles to ink blots to images of hands and lips, just to name a few. The design is completed as users take advantage of an array of tools to create unique effects with a kaleidoscope, monochromatic palette or mirror option.
Case-Mate is known for their innovative accessories, which are durable and have enhanced mobile technology. The Company started in 2006 with one thing in mind, to design a better case at a better price. By hiring a team of top-notch engineers and designers Case-Mate produces trend-right, eye-popping designs, colors and finishes to make more than just a case. Case-Mate’s commitment to quality craftsmanship, innovative design, and the ability to personally customize: phones, & iPads.
Alison Sweeney was all about getting gifted. She was so obsessed with our Nine Inch Nails case that we were previewing
Lee Anne Rimes Holding our Grammy case in front of our mobile case factory
For more information on Case-Mate or to get your own please visit www.imakemycase.com
Kérastase the brand has partnered with celebrated and legendary stylist, Odile Gilbert for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2011. In partnership with Kérastase, Odile led a team of celebrated hairstylists to create looks for six high-profile designers, including: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Monique Lhuillier, Suno, Tory Burch, Thakoon and Theyskens¹ Theory.
ABOUT THE PARTNERSHIP :
Odile and Kérastase both share a philosophy that is deeply rooted in their collective French heritage: beautiful hair starts with hair that is healthy. Since the brand¹s inception, Kérastase has remained devoted to providing women with an unmatched promise to transform hair with immediate, visible results. Kérastase offers the most innovative, highly advanced personalized care to meet every hair concern. Similarly, Odile believes that a beautiful hairstyle must first have a strong and healthy foundation in order for it to transform into a masterpiece.
GET THE LOOKS :
Here¹s how Odile created the stunning looks backstage at each of the shows.
* Inspiration: The bold primary colors and tribal prints worn by the African Masai tribe
* Hairstyle: An elegant, yet spontaneous chignon intertwined with bold-colored deconstructed woolen beanies
* To get the look:
* Apply a walnut sized amount of Nectar Thermique to wet hair and gently massage into the lengths and ends. Blow-dry straight.
* Part hair at the crown and create a zig-zag braid to serve as the foundation for the look
* Bobby pin the deconstructed woolen beanie to the braid and weave 1-inch sections of hair around the fabric, creating a basket-weave type pattern.
* Spray hair with Chroma Cristal to give hair a beautiful shine
* Alternate the hair with the fabric until the beanie is completely intertwined and all loose ends of hair are tucked into a chignon-like up-do
* Finish with Double Force Controle Ultime Hair Spray to hold hair in place
* Inspiration: A modern-day Audrey Hepburn¹s Breakfast at Tiffany¹s mixed with haute couture
* Hairstyle: An elegant but sophisticated twist on the traditional up-do
* To get the look:
* Layer Ciment Thermique and Mousse Volumactive on damp hair and blow dry
* Add a few drops of Elixir Ultime for shine and begin brushing hair up into a high ponytail
* Curl hair in sections, pinning them in a delicate way around the face and the crown of the head, spraying Double Force Control Utime Hair Spray as you work
* Adorn the style with a small black silk ribbon
* Inspiration: Downtown, NYC girl * Hairstyle: Fresh and pretty, a very natural and understated blow-out
To get the look:
* Apply a walnut sized amount of Ciment Thermique to wet hair. Gently massage into the lengths and ends
* For hair that needs additional volume, prior to blow dry, apply Mousse Volumactive, particularly on the ends, to add texture and definition
* Part hair in the middle and blow dry hair using a round brush
* Once hair is completely dry, apply a dime sized amount of Elixir Ultime throughout hair to provide a luminous and radiant shine
* Inspiration: Muse, China Machado¹s 60¹s style
* Hairstyle: A sophisticated bouffant pompadour up-do with an edgy twist
* To get the look:
* Prep hair with Ciment Thermique and Mousse Volumactive to give hair body
* Blow dry hair, smoothing Elixir Ultime over lengths and ends for shine
* Back-comb the top section, teasing the roots to create a pompadour
* Pin hair into a French twist leaving some loose ends out in the back for an edgy twist
* Inspiration: Simple yet highly designed
* Hairstyle: Structured ponytail with a twist
* To get the look:
* Prep hair wet hair with Ciment Thermique. Gently massage into the lengths and ends
* Blow-dry and straighten hair
* Spray Double Force Hair Spray to provide hold and use string to tie hair back into a low ponytail
* Attach hair extensions to the sides of the hair, framing the face and spray with Double Force Controle Ultime for a long-lasting hold
* Finish by smoothing Elixir Ultime to the hair for added shine
3.1 PHILLIP LIM
* Stay tuned for this look still to come following the show tomorrow
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS USED:
* Chroma Cristal new light shine-enhancing mist for color-treated hair
* Ciment Thermique leave-in heat-activated reconstructing milk for damaged/weakened hair
* Double Force Hair Spray protective hairspray that provides a buildable hold
* Double Force Controle Ultime protective hairspray with a strong long-lasting hold
* Elixir Ultime a beautifying hair oil to nourish, smooth and add shine
* Mousse Volumactive amplifying mousse for fine hair
* Nectar Thermique leave-in heat-activated protective milk for dry hair
Spring has sprung and we all crave a fresh new look. Jennifer Lopez on American Idol only has us lusting for her secrets on how to schieve her regreshed, dewy, look. Celebrity makeup and brown expert Robert Bolanos has some tips and tricks for getting your J-Lo glow on.
Bolanos cautions not to overdo the shimmer- keep eyes defined and clean (not too much eye makeup) and lips shiny – not matte. And before you know it- your inner J-Lo will be revealed.
Celebrity makeup and brown expert Robert Bolanos
Deborah Lippmann is Hollywood’s nail authority, working with the top A-Listers in the business. At this year’s SAG Awards, nominee Jennifer Lawrence stood out in a bold, pink Oscar De La Renta gown.
To complement the stunning ensemble, she donned edgy makeup and polished off her look with Deborah Lippmann’s shade called Hit Me With
Your Best Shot, a glistening gun metal lacquer that was created with rocker legend Pat Benetar
For more information on Deborah Lippman please visit www.deborahlippman.com
“Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role” nominee and award presenter Hilary Swank wore her hair long, loose and sexy for the SAG Awards tonight. Wearing a soft, champagne-colored Versace gown, she looked red-carpet perfect.
The “Conviction” actress’ gorgeous hair was designed by leading Hollywood stylist, Robert Vetica, who was inspired by the sensual lines of her dress and the hairstyles of iconic 60’s Hollywood siren and Bond girl, Ursula Andress.
Vetica shared how he created the beautiful look:
“Istarted by blow-drying Hilary’s hair using Moroccanoil® Treatment to instantly condition, bring any dry ends back to life and make her hair easier to style. It also gave the hair a brilliant, natural-looking shine.
After the hair was dried, I did a full head set by curling 1” by 1” sections of hair, starting at the nape of the neck, then pinned to the head. These were real,full base curls, not spiral curls. I continued section by section until I reached the crown, then finished the sides and top of the head. When I finished, it had the look of a 60’s roller set, which could have been done using hot rollers.
I gave the set a good spray of Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray and let it sit for 20 minutes, to insure a good, healthy-looking set.
Tofinish, I removed the set and gave it a good brushing. Next, I took a smallamount of Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream to give the hair a touch of weight and ensure body.
I then gave the hair a good backcombing at the root and sprayed again. I brushed out most of the backcombing except at the crown, running my fingers through thehair to loosen it up. I then backcombed a bit more at the crown, gave it another spray and lightly brushed over the top.
Treatment, a proprietary argan oil-infused formula, is exclusively designed to give hair a natural-looking silky, lustrous shine and a frizz- and static-free finish. It strengthens, conditions and revitalizes hair while significantlyreducing drying time. (MSRP: $41.80 / 100ml)
For more information on Moroccanoil, please visit www.moroccanoil.com