We believe in making effective products from fresh, organic* fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics.
We believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing our products on humans.
We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making our mums proud.
We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again.
We believe our products are good value, that we should make a profit and that the customer is always right.
* We also believe words like fresh and organic have honest meaning beyond marketing.
Here are a couple of my favorite items from Lush!!!
We take every opportunity to make each bath a special occasion, not a mere part of our daily cleansing. The best way to enjoy bath time is to make it fragrant, relaxing and slow – a reward for making it through day. We think you’ll find that a Bath Bomb will suit the purpose (and we’re not just saying that because we invented them). Welcome them into your bathwater and surrender your naked bodies into their fragrant clutches.
2. Karma Bath Melts: Our Karma fragrance makes its appearance in a golden pyramid of sparkles. It’s a wonderfully moisturizing bath that glimmers and shines, and gives off the gorgeous fragrance of patchouli, lemongrass and orange oil that we all love. It will leave your skin smelling sexy, with a hint of glitter reflecting off you in the sunlight. This pyramid is one of the wonders of the world! Retail: $ 6.95
3. Turbo Babble: If you can’t tell by the picture, Turbo Bubble is an extremely sparkly bar. So if you want to relax in a shoal of sparkles, crumble one (or half of one – it’s big enough for two luxurious baths) under running water and revel in glittering foam mountains. Each bar is scented with jasmine absolute, ylang ylang and vetivert oils to ease your stress and leave a sexy scent to linger on your body. If you love the fragrance of our long lost Fairy Jasmine bath bomb, you’ll love Turbo Bubble bar. Retail $6.95
I love Lush products!!! they are hand made and natural I know what I’m getting when I drop one of there products into my tub. My skin loves Lush it’s a all around love fest! Five stars
Beautiful things, our Bath Melts. When it comes to luxury at bath time, we don’t hold back. We use sinful amounts of natural butters to moisturize and soften your skin, loads of essential oils, meticulously selected for their effects on your mind as well as your body, and then we add whatever it takes to give you an experience which makes it well worth spending 20 minutes in the bath. Have one when you know you’ve earned yourself a treat
Christina Aguilera in JOE’s!
Los Angeles – July 23, 2010 – Christina Aguilera rocked like a true Star in Joe’s to Voyeur Nightclub with Nicole Richie, as the two took the night off from their tiny tots at home and enjoyed a girls night in Hollywood! The fashionista-mom looked hip as she hit the town in her mineral-colored Jeggings, $138; www.joesjeans.com for more information to purchase a pair!
Te Amo $26
Blondes Have More Fun In The Sun…. But Beware, The Summer Sun Isn’t Fun For Those That Are Fair !
We all ather on sunscreen to protect our skin when we’re out basking in the sun over summer but did you know without proper protection for your hair, you’re at risk of sun damage as well? Just like fair skin, blondes are at higher risk of major hair sun damage if they don’t take extra precaution.
Blonde hair tends to become dull, dry and lose vibrancy quickly from exposure to harsh elements such as sun or salt water,” says Erick Orellana, colorist and “blonde expert” at Privé Salon Los Angeles. “Fortunately I’ve discovered many simple and easy steps one can take to help prevent damage during the intense summer months.”
For more information please visit: http://www.erickorellana.com/
LOVE TANJANE XOXOXO!
Fergie in Love Tanjane!
LOS ANGELES - July 6, 2010 - Fergie rocked Love Tanjane to The Black Eyed Peas “The E.N.D. World Tour” after party in Barcelona. The singer posed with the rest of the Peas in her Scoop Tank, $68; http://www.lovetanjane.com/.
Nars: Fall 2010 Collection is inspired by mezmerizing, Daphne Guinness, who captures fall 2010’s old-Hollywood meets futuristic look.
Define eyes with richly pigmented shadows; Daphne, Mangrove and Coconut Grove. Daphne is a rich matte violet single shade great for creating a smoky eye with a twist. Create a mellow eye or highlight eyes with Mangrove, a yellow laced with a hint of lime. Line, define or intensify your peepers with Coconut Grove, a decadent chocolate brown which can be used wet or dry.
Reinterpret the smoky eye with Tzarine, a duo of platinum gold and steel grey (Fall 2010’s IT shade).
Switch up your staple Fall neutrals with Rajasthan, a duo of almond and charcoal, which warm and define peepers in this year’s on trend shades.
This collection can be purchased online at narscosmetics.com or sephora.com
As summer is in full swing these are my picks fro hottest summer must have’s!
2. Stephaine Johnson – Cozumel Small Zipper Bag : Retail $24
3. Hampton Sun – Sun Tanning Oil with SPF 15 : Retail $35
This hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested essential includes infusions vitamins A, B, C, D, and E. Keep it with you wherever you go for beautifully protected skin
4. Fusion Beauty - SculptDiva™ Contouring & Sculpting Blush with Amplifat : Retail $29
5. Fresh - Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish : Retail $65
For more information on where to purchase these products you can visit sephora.com